- We recommend our visitors to keep a distance of one and a half meters (1.5 m.) from the next visitor in order of priority, approaching any service area (Reception, Restaurant).
- We often maintain and control the operation of all our mechanical installations in accordance with current health requirements.
- in order to avoid any health problems that may be caused by third party products and / or services, it is not allowed to consume food inside the hotel that comes from external food distribution services or outside the hotel in general.
- Spacious parking has been set up at various points in our facilities for all our visitors.
The new rules for check in -Check out, minimum 4 hours between departures and arrivals the duration has been extended from Departure to Arrival between residences.
Check out 11.00 a.m.
Check in 15.00 p.m.
The check in could be arranged on line http://checkin.nana-apartments.gr/en/, or we can manage it outdoors when weather conditions allow.
This change in duration is mandatory to ensure that between different customers the cottage is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, as well as that adequate natural ventilation of the space is followed.
- Antiseptics are available for visitors, at the entrance and in all common areas.
- All keys thoroughly disinfected before and after each use.
- Frequent and meticulous disinfections of the reception surfaces.
- All the staff keeps the appropriate distance (at least 1.5 meters)
- Upon request, the staff has the ability to inform visitors about the accommodation policy, the rules and measures it has taken to deal with any incidents, as well as information about doctors, pharmacies, etc. in the area. If necessary, provide personal protective equipment (PPE) that includes gloves and masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe and laser thermometer. Personnel are able to identify the symptoms and report them to the health care provider.
- the hotel provides information on basic health guidelines and useful information for guests at receptions at the reception and in all common areas.
- Total prohibition of entry to the cottages for non-residents.
Working from 13:00 to 22:00. We operate with reduced capacity to ensure adequate space and socially distant set-up in accordance with the measures.
Among other things, the procedures for safety, cleanliness and hygiene inside the cottages and in all common areas are the following
- Personnel cleaning the rooms and the liner strictly adhere to the rules of hygiene and personal protective equipment to prevent the transmission of COVID-19.
- According to the new rules, bed linen and towels are changed every 3 days. If you want less, no or more frequent cleaning and changing of clothes, please inform the reception.
- We use exclusively ecological products in all cleaning procedures (ECOLAB).
- We are implementing enhanced disinfection practices in accordance with the guidelines of the National Agency for Public Health (EODY).
- the cottages are cleaned when they leave, with special attention to the touch points. We perform continuous thorough cleaning and ventilation of cottages to prevent COVID-19 transmission.
- Fabric surfaces, pillows, etc. are cleaned with a steam device and a temperature of> 70 °.
- Air conditioners are autonomous in each cottage. The air of the air conditioners is not mixed with air from any other place. We perform regular maintenance and cleaning of air conditioning filters.
- There are screens on the windows and please leave the windows open for better ventilation and better hygiene.
- the fabrics, bedding and towels are placed in a special marked bag at a distance from the clean clothing and are managed separately.
- We wash the clothes at temperatures above 70 degrees Celsius and with the appropriate ecological detergents.
- in addition to regular cleaning procedures, common areas, main entrances, receptions, door handles, counters, tables, handrails and all "high-risk points" are often disinfected with care and meticulousness.
- in all public areas there are hand sanitizers and obvious posted instructions on how to avoid transmitting covid-19.
- We operate in accordance with and meticulously observe the current legal framework for the proper chlorination and hardness of pool water.
- We provide all the appropriate specifications and apply all the rules provided to keep the distance and avoid crowding of bathers.
- Under the new rules, the number of swimmers currently allowed in swimming pools is 1 visitor per 5 square meters.
- the arrangement of the seats and sunbeds is at least two meters from each other in each direction, so as to avoid overcrowding.
- It is mandatory to take a shower with soap before and after using the pool. Foam baths are provided in showers and antiseptics in prominent places.
- Sunbeds, seats, tables and any other items to be used are thoroughly disinfected after each change and before used by the next visitor.
MANAGEMENT OF SUSPICIOUS CASES
The main symptoms of the disease include fever, cough, pharyngitis, arthralgia, myalgia, diarrhea and difficult breathing. In the case of a more serious illness, the patient may develop severe pneumonia and need to be hospitalized. If a visitor shows symptoms compatible with COVID-19 infection, the following protocol is applied:
- the doctor with whom the tourist accommodation cooperates is called to evaluate the incident.
- the entry of staff into the room is avoided if there is no significant reason. If necessary, a member of the staff of the accommodation deals exclusively with the possible case.
- If the patient has an urgent need for treatment, he presents with a serious clinical picture, then he is referred to the relevant health unit, as a suspected case of COVID-19 with public hospital ambulance.
- If the patient has a mild clinical picture then a sample for COVID-19 laboratory confirmation is obtained from the associating physician.
- If the patient is confirmed as a case of COVID-19, he is transferred to the special quarantine hotel and later, if he needs treatment, to a health unit that will accommodate patients with COVID-19.
- If it is not confirmed as a case of COVID-19 then it is treated at the hotel with the instructions of the treating physician. The patient is transported by PPE (simple surgical mask) and private means of transport.
- If there is a companion of the patient, who wishes to stay close to him to take care of him (e.g. wife), he is given by the hotel to the attendant a simple surgical mask, all the necessary MAP and it is recommended that he wash his hands, each time who comes in contact with the patient's secretions (e.g. saliva) and definitely before the attendant touches his face or eats or drinks.
- Used protective equipment (disposable mask, gloves) should be discarded in a bucket and never used again. After disposing of protective equipment, hands should be thoroughly washed with soap and water. It is emphasized that the use of gloves does not replace hand washing, which is a very important means of prevention.
- in any case, the patient's details and the contact details of the patient's relative must always be recorded in case consent is required for operations where the patient will not be able to communicate.
ACCOMODATION FILE, EVENT BOOK AND RESPONSIBLE COORDINATOR
In order to protect public health, the management must keep a record of staff members and all persons staying at the hotel (name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, address, telephone, e-mail address, for contact with the patient's close contacts COVID-19 case, which may be identified afterwards. We place particular emphasis on file management in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 679/2016 / EU.
Stefanakis Dimitrios is responsible and coordinator for the observance of the protocols.
As part of our commitment to the health and well-being of our visitors, employees and society, we are closely following the developments with regular updates and guidance from the National Public Health Organization (EODY) and the Ministry of Health, a specialized staff of doctors as well as additional government and European organizations. Based on the guidance we have received and the general state of our readiness, we are confident that our facilities and services are still safe and our teams ready to serve our guests. Our goal is to provide high quality personalized services. All members of our teams are enthusiastic professionals, at the disposal of our visitors, responding immediately and effectively to their requests.
All members of the staff of Nana Apartments show the highest level of individual, social and professional responsibility and in addition to the immediate observance of strict rules of hygiene, operation, communication and coordination, are exemplary hosts. We appreciate every visitor who honors our destination with his presence.
We wish you a safe and pleasant stay.